Made by hand, olive wood mortars & pestles are ideal for crushing herbs and spices. The olive wood is an extremely hard surface that can sustain the force of grinding and mashing.
*NOTE: The tree bark is sanded down to create a wavy edge rather than a bark edge.
- Dimensions: 4"D
- There are no chemicals or sealants on the wood.
- They are all natural and coated with only olive oil.
- Olive wood is a hard wood making it very dense and durable for everyday use.
- Olive wood is nonporous – germs and odors are not retained.
- Origin: Tunisia.
- Care instructions: hand wash and polish with food safe oil.