Keep your plants perfectly watered! Water From A Stone slowly lets water out into your planter over the course of 3-4 days. A useful addition to any gardener's home.
- Made from hand-blown glass.
- Holds 7oz (207ml) of water.
- Remove the cork and fill the stone with clean water and replace the cork.
- Turn over and test to make sure water is coming out of the water release hole.
- Place the stone in your planter with the cork facing down.
- Make sure the stone is placed on a level surface with the water release hole not obstructed. Incorrect set-up will lead the water flowing out too fast or not at all.
- Once the stone is in place tap it a few times to make sure water is flowing, the bubbles rising from the water release means water is following properly.